eTechXperts, LLC provides high-tech permanent and contract placement services on a nationwide basis. eTechXperts, LLC takes advantage of 20 years combined experience in a variety of information technology fields. Our talented team of professionals are ready to place you in a high-tech field or assist your company in IT positions with technical consultants, other short term contractors or permanent employees.
eTechXperts, LLC has high quality standards, ethics, and integrity. We offer the best possible candidates at competitive rates. Knowing how to maximize your investment by our screening process, we strive to provide you with quality consultants to perform and produce at an optimal level.
- 20 years of collective experience in the business.
- Team of professional recruiters with corporate experience, providing in-depth knowledge of staffing process.
- Proprietary database with contacts worldwide to ensure top talent is recruited.
- Committed to a 20%-25% permanent placement fee.
- Company doesn’t pay fee until placement is made.
eTechXperts, LLC can help your growing company with you with security issues:
If you're a small business owner, you probably have 5 to 50 workstations and rely heavily on your computers and network to get through everyday. Profit margins are small these days and chances are you don't have the budget to hire a full-time IT support staff to keep your network up and running. So you probably rely on IT support companies to fix problems with your computers and network as they arise.
The trouble is, the service you get from your IT support firm may leave you frustrated and full of questions. Different techs handle your issues, many don't answer your calls right away, show up late or give you the run around when they come out to fix the same problem over and over again.
It's time to upgrade your IT support experience and that's just what eTechXperts is all about! We offer fast, competent, reliable service for all your network support needs.
Are you having a problem right now? We can help! Whether your computers are running slowly, your server is down, you have a virus or your hard drive is dead, our experienced IT support techs can get you back on track FAST!
We Help You Prevent Problems BEFORE They Happen
While we don’t have a crystal ball here at eTech experts, we work with computers and networking technology all day everyday. We know that regular maintenance, a solid plan for IT security, a strong back up system and continual monitoring can PREVENT most disasters before they happen. While many network support companies in your area are busy putting out fires, we’re helping our customers find the little problems that create the big problems down the road. We truly believe the old adage that “an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure” and we’re ready to put our money where our mouth is.
Network Penetration Testing
As networks continue to grow and become more available in the Internet, it is critical that organizations understand what their risks are in terms of network security. Our Researchers will perform an active analysis of the network system for any potential vulnerability by emulating a real-world attack through our well acknowledged testing methodology. Our penetration testing service assists to gain assurance that the controls in place are effective at preventing security breaches by simulating the actions of an attacker exploiting weaknesses in your network and attempt to escalate privileges without the usual dangers.
Our team is fully aware of the latest network intrusion tools and techniques used by the cybercriminals to breach into corporate networks and the systems within to obtain access to confidential data and critical resources. The final result of every test presented by Cyber Alpha Security includes complete details on the systems and network identified, exploitation results, and both tactical and strategic recommendations. The reports and analysis delivered to the customer will assist in the creation of more effective security policies for the lifetime of the organization.
Many clients have more specific requirements when it comes to defining a scope of works, which is where eTechXperts is able to offer a full tailored service from an individual test or a complete framework agreement for ongoing assurance.
- Protect your organization values to earn your customers' trust.
- Proof of exploitation to make the issues easy to understand.
- Your team understands the root causes and can prevent issues in the future.
- Prevent network system downtime and increase productivity.
- 50% or more cost savings compared to other alternatives.
SIEM - Threat Management
eTechXperts, LLC's powerful security information and event management (SIEM) and threat management system brings event, threat, and risk data together to provide strong security intelligence, rapid incident response, seamless log management, and extensible compliance reporting. The core of our SIEM-Threat Management offering, HawkEye, correlates, assesses, and prioritizes security events to provide intrusion alerts in real time.
SIEM - Threat Management is an approach to integrate a number of different methods to handle threats which are designed to stop them before they actually enter the system.
SIEM - Threat Management focuses on making the overall system more secure from threats. Security managers need to be in a position to identify threats with the most critical impact, prioritize them and at the same time, create a plan to eliminate the risk from their network. Without a SIEM - Threat Management system in place confidential data of enterprises can't be monitored, controlled and protected from potential attackers.
The HawkEye SIEM - Threat Management platform was developed with the foresight for an automated system which not only has the ability to prioritize threats but also to notify of attacks in real time. With a detection engine, a correlation engine, application integration and real time threat intelligence, HawkEye ensures the attacks are detected within the shortest time window. The HawkEye engine implements correlation at six different levels, with events data being processed in isolation on each layer to ensure the outcome is accurate. Depending upon the threat scenario, HawkEye correlation rules are updated several times a day, giving it the ability to precisely identify and block attackers.
- Real Time Alerts for Threats and Attacks.
- Monthly Security Overview Reports.
- Detailed Quarterly Security Audit Reports.
- Regular Best Practice Documents & Guidelines.
- In-Depth Incident Report.
- End-to-end security solution for your websites.
- Easily meet compliance and regulatory standards.
- Benefit from a dedicated information security team for your websites.
- Single point of response & accountability in-case of incidents or attacks.
- Notifies you of attacks in real time
- Threat intelligence is implemented on your network
- Keeps your network safe in a proactive manner
- Detection is highly accurate, hardly any false positives
- Protect your organization values to earn your customers' trust
- Meet compliance and regulatory standards
- Low capital investment, you pay-as-you-go
- 50% or more cost savings compared to other alternatives